A logo is not your brand, nor is it your identity. Logo design, identity design and branding all have different roles, that together, form a perceived image for a business or product.
- What is a brand? Think of your brand as the emotional bond between your customer and your business. This bond can be established by delivering on the value proposition you make to your customers and your customers reciprocating with a positive emotional response. This connection can be developed into "brand loyalty" and even life-long relationships, all based on how customers "feel" about your business, products or services.
- What is identity? Your brand identity is how you present your business, products or services in the marketplace. This is primarily the visual language that defines your business. Your brand identity may include your logo, a specific font type, specific color palette, unique shapes, package design, and other elements.
- What is a logo? Your company logo is the graphic mark or symbol used to identify your business in the marketplace. A good logo is simple, distinct, and memorable to customers. A crucial part of overall brand identity, your logo is emblematic of the quality of goods and services provided by your company.
"In a world where first impressions are incredibly important, Business Rocket has played a very important role in making my business a success. Complete strangers have actually called me up to compliment me on my brochure. What more can I say! Thanks Business Rocket!" -Michael Bulkin, HHC +.
When creating a brand identity for your business, consider how you want your business name and logo design to be perceived in the marketplace. What visual elements will help your logo stand out and be remembered? What shapes, colors, fonts, and other visual elements can be used so that your products or services are easily recognizable.
Contact a BusinessRocket.Net design consultant today and learn how we can help you to better communicate your company values consistently to customers whether in your product packaging, retail signage, digital media, or print. When you are satisfied with your brand identity and style guide, BusinessRocket.Net can bring your brand identity to life with digital media production and print services.
- Stationery (Letterheads + Business Cards + envelopes)
- Marketing Collateral (Flyers, Brochures, Postcards)
- Signage (Interior & Exterior Design)
- Social Media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter)