A logo is not your brand, nor is it your identity. Logo design, identity design and branding all have different roles, that together, form a perceived image for a business or product.
- What is a brand? The perceived emotional corporate image as a whole.
- What is identity? The visual aspects that form part of the overall brand.
- What is a logo? Identifies a business in its simplest form via the use of a mark or icon.
"In a world where first impressions are incredibly important, Business Rocket has played a very important role in making my business a success. Complete strangers have actually called me up to compliment me on my brochure. What more can I say! Thanks Business Rocket!" Michael Bulkin, HHC +.
Welcome to the world of corporate identity design par excellence. Your business is dependent on its identity and it can only be established with the help of a well-designed kit. A properly designed corporate kit should not only be artistic… it should also convey the nature of the business in a graphic manner. The logo is the only thing in your company that lasts hundreds of years. Therefore, when it comes to getting your corporate identity designed, you should reflect the values and aims of your business as a whole. We Offer many types of graphic design:
- Stationery (Letterheads + Business Cards + envelopes)
- Marketing Collateral (Flyers, Brochures, Postcards)
- Signage (Interior & Exterior Design)
- Social Media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter)